Saturday 25 February 2012

My Scariest Dream

One of my scariest dreams happened when I was about seven years old. It was set at the front yard of my house. I was with my neighbor friends and we were taking turns on the Tarzan rope that was hanging from the tree. I went to the neighbor's house to see my dad. He was there on the couch, talking to a friend of his. I walked back to my front yard to continue playing, but everyone was trying to get on the rope as once. They were a grabbing the rope and trying so hard to get on, that they didn't see a car drive up. I was the only one who saw it and I knew right away that something was not right. I started running to my neighbor's house so I could get my dad, but it felt like I was running in water. I looked behind me towards my friends and a man had gotten out of the car and he was grabbing all of them in his arms. I tried to keep running, but I could not move. I tried yelling for help, but it was a quiet whisper. I looked back again, and the man was pushing my friends towards his car. I tried so hard to scream for my dad, but it only sounded like a soft echo. I couldn't save them and no one else could either. I had to wake up to myself yelling for help with no one answering me. This dream reminds me of what my parents used to say about talking to strangers. They said that people you do not know can steal you away. I always thought that the people who stole children would boil them up in a big pot and eat them. This dream scared me a lot because of that thought that I used to have as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment