Sunday 19 February 2012

Keepsake Items

Memory

The item that reminds me of a good memory is a bag of magnetic rocks. Magnetic rocks are small, black stones that are magnetically charged so when you through them in the air, they make a cool noise when the collide. I got to travel on the train alone with my dad while he was at work. My dad works as a chef, so I actually got to help out in the kitchen, plating up food and doing prep work.  One of the stops while on the train was in Jasper, Alberta. There was a lot of tourist shops and my dad showed me around the city so I could get something. In one of the shops, you could fill a small bag with magnetic rocks for ten dollars. When I remember where I got the rocks, I remember the train trip with my dad.

Importance Now

The item that reminds myself of an importance to me now is my window. My window faces to the east and the sun can shine through my window every morning. I love opening the curtain to the bright light that streams in. My relationship with God is really important to me. I feel that He is always there for me and I can rely on Him at all times. When I open my curtains, I see the light, and it reminds me of God's light to me when I feel like I'm in a dark place. Opening the curtain reminds me when I open up my life to Him so His light will come in.



Hope and Dream

Items that reminds me of my hope and dream is the photo albums at home. I have a lot of albums at home filled with memories of the past. The albums give me the dream of making more albums in the future. Not just to make the albums, but to create memories. When I look through the pictures, I wonder what the pictures will show in the future. I'm excited for the memories I'll make with future friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment