Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Bucket List

  • Travel before university/college
  • Cliff jumping
  • Bungee jumping
  • Visit the world's best theme parks
  • Become fluent in sign language
  • Take care of toddlers in a third world country
  • Meet someone famous
  • Get dreadlocks
  • Go sand sledding
  • Learn to surf
  • Fix something important
  • Build an igloo
  • Catch a fish
  • Climb the stairs of the Eiffel tower
  • Stretch my ears so I can fit a pencil through it
  • Own a bumper car
  • Eat something really weird
  • Graduate drivers ed
  • Buy a car with all the money down
  • Share about Jesus with a non-Christian

7 comments:

  1. Jordan you could totally pull off dreadlocks. You should do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I would have to wait until my hair grows out first and be willing to fork out the money. They actually cost quite a bit.

      Delete
    2. Hey! After I get them I'll save the money from the shampoo I won't use!

      Delete
  2. Cliff jumping sounds like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to eat something weird i could probably hook you up. I have eaten my share of weird things, and i am willing to share my experiences with you if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'd love to try something really weird. I've tried candied ants, chocolate covered locusts, and yogurt with jalapenos and hot sauce. They don't seem really weird yet...or maybe I'm just weird.

      Delete